Starting from 9/13/2016 Riga Vocational School No.3 is a professional competence assessment body that is now able to assess the professional competence acquired outside the formal education system.
Every candidate who has the knowledge and skills acquired outside the formal education system, has the opportunity to obtain a professional qualification, successfully passing the professional qualification examination procedure prescribed by law.
Riga Vocational School Nr.3 offers an assessment of professional competence in these qualifications:
hand arc welder (MMA);
metal arc welding with mechanized equipment in active gas environment (MAG);
metal arc welding with wolfram electrode in inert gas environment (TIG);
metal arc welding with mechanized equipment in inert gas environment (MIG);
gas welder (OAW);
How is professional competence in formal education assessed?
The applicant’s professional competence is assessed in the professional qualification exam.
What should he applicant know?
* Professional competence assessment is a paid service. Applicants should assess their theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the chosen professional qualification prior to a decision to take the exam.
* Each applicant is able to get free advice on the chosen profession standard and procedure of qualification examination.
Ask for a free consultation: Phone +317 67797074, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Consultations on Mondays from 10:00 to 12:00 and on Thursdays from 16:00 to 17:00.
* Submit the application for professional competence assessment and payment documents according to the Cabinet of Ministers regulations No.791 “Vocational education institutions and examination centers paid services price list” from September 10, 2013.
* Take the exam at the appointed date and time.
* After the successful completion of the professional qualification exam, receive a certificate of professional qualification.
The assessment of professional competence acquired outside the formal education system and the relevant procedures are described in these normative documents:
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 146, “Procedures for assessing the professional competence acquired outside the formal education system” from February 22, 2011;
Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 662 “Procedure of professional qualification exams for accredited vocational education programs” from August 30, 2011;
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No.791 “Vocational education institutions and examination centers paid services price list” from September 10, 2013.
The person responsible for the assessment of professional competence: Leonids Lazdans – phone +317 67797074, e-mail: email@example.com